Squadron Notice Board

Home Forums Squadron Notice Board

This topic contains 200 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Chrisellis 2 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 201 total)
  • Author

Chrisellis
    Participant

Jimmy has had so much practice he’ll be showing the physios how it’s done. It would have been a better plan altogether if he’d been made of India rubber

Geordie C
    Participant

Great stuff, thanks for the update, Gordon

Gordon Dadd
    Participant

Heard from Beryl Rutter that Jimmy is doing well since his op on Saturday and is managing to take a few steps. He is being transferred to a more local rehab centre today

brummieharper166
    Participant

You get well soon Jimmy, take it easy.

Chrisellis
    Participant

Hang in there Jimmy. All the best

Geordie C
    Participant

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Jimmy. Best wishes.

GC

RayR
    Participant

Here’s wishing Jimmy a speedy recovery, his falls are becoming a habit. Anyone talking to him please pass my wishes on.

Geordie Stannard
    Participant

Info, just been informed that Jimmy Rutter had a fall on Friday and broke his hip. Had an op on Friday night, still Goggy Sat Morning.

Geordie C
    Participant

I’ve just bought an envelope, Spr Jeffery of 7 field Company used to send a letter to his mum from the Army of the Rhine in March 1920. It has the Company stamp on it. I’ve posted a scan of it on the bottom of the 1920-1938 page of my site:

http://www.shiny7.uk/1920-1938.html

Geordie C
    Participant

Here is an amazing story:

Chrisellis
    Participant

Taff Hopkins

My email is chris@aceprint.org.uk

nor … co.uk

Geordie C
    Participant

I have just uploaded a spectacular photo of 7 Field Company on parade in barracks, Cologne 1920. You can see it at the foot of this page on my website:

http://www.shiny7.uk/1920-1938.html

Chrisellis
    Participant

Just been watching the news and yet another paedophile has escaped justice for most of his adult life in spite of the police knowing all about him for thirty years or more. The CPS rejected police advice to prosecute on at least three occasions. Sounds a bit like Jimmy Savile all over again doesn’t it. It would be lovely if everyone who sat in  a position of power in this country were required by law to declare their membership of the freemasons. Or at least be denied jobs inside the justice system, or any part of the legislature.  How many more children will we have to sacrifice to these bloody weirdoes. Stephen Lawrence would at least have had justice, and possibly his life, if these people were weeded out and exposed. Of course there is nobody saying that the weird people in freemasonary are responsible for ALL paedophillia but you could be forgiven for suspecting it couldn’t you.

Geordie C
    Participant

Here is another video from Mark Felton productions. His videos are very popular, he gets thousands of views a very short time after uploading. This video was uploaded today and has already had over 11, 600 views.

GC

Chrisellis
    Participant

Don’t bother. It looks like a scam. We’ve done a search on the BBC website and nothing comes up

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 201 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.