Squadron Notice Board

Home Forums Squadron Notice Board

This topic contains 52 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Ginge 19 hours, 53 minutes ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author

Geordie Stannard
    Participant

WHOOPEE, Ive finally got on to the site,there isnt a lot happening though,I suppose it will get better the more people get access to it.

Chrisellis
    Participant

There is a significant difference between this site and the previous one. I’m still working my way around it but, once you come to terms with it, it seems to be a more stable platform. A bit like a second wife I reckon.

George C if you are reading this then I know you’ve cracked it.

Gordon D I don’t remember the old site having a “private” bit. I’ve always fallen back on my personal website if I wanted to talk to someone in private.

Brummy Harper is doing a sterling job for 2019. Anybody who hasn’t been following him should try and catch up. It’s only nine months away and he’ll be wanting your menus soon.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Chrisellis.

Chrisellis
    Participant

There is a significant difference between this site and the previous one. I’m still working my way around it but, once you come to terms with it, it seems to be a more stable platform. A bit like a second wife I reckon.

George C if you are reading this then I know you’ve cracked it.

Gordon D I don’t remember the old site having a “private” bit. I’ve always fallen back on my personal website if I wanted to talk to someone in private.

Brummy Harper is doing a sterling job for 2019. Anybody who hasn’t been following him should try and catch up. It’s only nine months away and he’ll be wanting your menus soon.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Chrisellis.

Chrisellis
    Participant

Just in case anyone else is using this site:

Does anyone have contact details – email or tel. no. for Hughie Orr

reply to chris@aceprint.org.uk NOT on here

bobb
    Participant

bobb
    Participant

OPEN DAY 21 ENGR REGT

bobb
    Participant

Reregistered as BobB

admin
    Keymaster

This is the start of the squadron notice board.

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.